Registration is now closed! Please join us in 2019!
Planned by a team of Anglican youth pastors across North America, Assembly 2017 includes a full youth experience—not just an invitation to a conference that’s really for their parents! The Gathering has been organized so that youth groups will join the adults for morning sessions and then have their own breakout sessions with prominent speakers, in addition to games and other activities. This is an all-inclusive (food + lodging) three-day experience! 2017 Draft Schedule
The theme of this year's Provincial Assembly is “Mission on our Doorstep.” It doesn’t make sense to talk about mission without doing mission, so we’ve planned an exciting 3 days of mission work in inner city Chicago as a part of the Provincial Youth Gathering! The trip is in partnership with the experienced Center for Student Missions (CSM.org) Chicago center.
- The total cost for Youth Assembly + Mission Trip is $349.00. Participants can register for Assembly only: cost $135. The $214 for the mission trip fee covers food, housing, guides and mission materials. (Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Assembly.)
- Students (under 18) must be registered with a youth minister if they are not attending with a parent.
- Male and female students will be housed in separate dorms with roommates. (Do not select single room upgrade option.)
Registration Instructions - Participation is limited! Please get your registration in as soon as possible!
- Begin online registration here.
- At the bottom of the registration page, there will be a section “Additional Fees”. This is where you will select how many students will be attending with you. If the students will be attending both the conference and mission portion, you will need to check both the “Assembly Youth Ministry Attendee” and the “Post Conference Youth Mission Trip” boxes.
- If you are still estimating the number of students, please be conservative in your numbers. You will also likely want to select the “pay by check” option in order to make payment when your numbers are confirmed.
- Registration will close June 11.
- Parent Permission & Medical Release Forms for minors attending the Youth Gathering (under 18) are mandatory. Youth Leaders / Responsible Adults should send them electronically to Kelly King at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Young Anglicans Office. A hard copy should be kept in the possession of the responsible adult/youth leader while at the conference. This permission form is mandatory and should be collected by the youth leader or responsible adult. No youth will be allowed to travel to this conference without this form already submitted to their youth leader.
- Youth Leaders and chaperones must provide a copy of their current background check certification to Kelly King in the Young Anglican’s office, email@example.com, by June 22, 2017. Ratio of 1 adult for every 5 students is required for the Mission Trip and 1 adult for every 10 students while on campus at Wheaton College. Youth must be under adult supervision at all times.